Terms & Conditions
Dated 1st September 2017
- These Terms and Conditions have been developed by Panacea Capital Pty Ltd ACN 606 716 527 (‘Panacea Capital’). It governs your usage of the Panacea Capital website, panaceacapital.com.au (‘website’). In the event of an inconsistency between the website and the Information Memorandum or the MDA Contract, those documents shall prevail.
- Trading and particularly the use of leverage can be a risky enterprise and may not be suitable for everyone. The potential exists for investors to lose their entire investment and more, so before deciding to trade, it’s advisable to carefully consider one’s investment objectives and risk appetite. There are risks associated with trading and if you are unsure about these, then you should seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
- Panacea Capital is an Authorised Representative 001251056 of Australian Financial Services Licence 451890 held by Drashta Capital Pty Ltd. We deal with Sophisticated and Wholesale clients only. All information contained herein, including commentaries, news, analysis, trading strategies etc. is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute personal financial advice. Panacea Capital has not considered your individual objectives, financial situation and needs. Panacea Capital will not accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation to, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
- The content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice. We have taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, however, Panacea Capital does not guarantee its accuracy and will not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the content of the website.
- The website may contain links to external websites and may contain views or recommendations of third parties, hypertext links, frames or other references to other parties and their websites. Those references are not an endorsement of those parties or their products or services. We do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this or any other website.
- By proceeding to access to this you represent and warrant that you are a Sophisticated or a Wholesale Investor as defined by the Corporations Act 2001(Cth).
- Investment performance information and accuracy of information
The value of an investment may go up as well down so that an investor’s investment, when redeemed, may be more or less than the original investment amount. By its nature, Panacea Capital Investment Solutions are suitable for sophisticated investors who do not require immediate liquidity for their investment, for whom an investment does not constitute a complete investment programme and who fully understand and are willing to assume the high risk involved in the investment. While Panacea Capital makes reasonable efforts to obtain information from sources that it believes to be reliable, Panacea Capital makes no representation, undertaking or warranty that the information or opinions contained in the website are accurate, reliable or complete. Dated content without limitation, any information, data, tools, products, services and other content available on or through the website speaks only as of the date indicated. The past performance of any investment solution, strategy or style is not indicative of future performance.
- Prohibited Visitors
This website is directed at persons accessing the website from within Australia. If you are a person located in any jurisdiction where there are restrictions on the type of person who may access information relating specific investments then, by accessing this website you will be undertaking, warranting and representing to Panacea Capital that you are not causing Panacea Capital to breach any of those restrictions by your accessing the site. It is the responsibility of visitors to this website to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject. If you are a person in a jurisdiction in which such prohibitions apply you must not access this website.
- Exclusion of Liability
As far as permitted by law, Panacea Capital Pty Ltd and Drashta Capital Pty Ltd exclude all liability to third parties arising directly or indirectly out of their use of or reliance on materials contained in this website. Specifically, Panacea Capital Pty Ltd and Drashta Capital Pty Ltd do not warrant that the files contained in or referred to in this website are free of viruses or other defects. In the event that liability cannot, by law, be excluded, the liability of Panacea Capital Pty Ltd and Drashta Capital Pty Ltd will be limited to replacing the defective file.